We believe in change for good through the actions of many
SimplyGiving connects people with causes to help them make a bigger difference!
At SimplyGiving, we’re inspired by the power of the Internet to do good. We provide an incredible way for anyone to fundraise for their favourite charity or a personal need.
Here at SimplyGiving we provide you with the right online tools and support to help you as a charity, NGO or as an individual in need to reach more people and fund your campaign.
- To make charitable giving a part of everyday life
- To increase charitable giving by connecting people with the charities & causes they care most about
- To open avenues for nonprofits, fundraisers & donors to link together in a simple, efficient way
- To become the preferred way online communities interact with charitable causes
- To become part of your community
- To reduce inequalities by channeling resources to the poor and disadvantaged
- To make donating easy
- To connect people to great causes
- To encourage online communities to help change lives
- To ensure nonprofits do not miss out on the opportunities offered by new technology
- To ensure individuals can leverage on the power of personal crowdfunding
- Commitment : An unwavering commitment to charitable giving.
- Passion for our people, our product and our customers.
- Honesty , Integrity & Professionalism in everything we do.
- Accountability to our partners, employees and shareholders.
- Strong Relationships Build communities based on trust, mutual respect & open communication. Celebration in what we do.
SINGAPORESimply Giving Pte Ltd
120 Robinson Road #07-01
MALAYSIASimply Giving Sdn Bhd
Level 18, Axiata Tower
9 Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
KL Sentral 50470 Kuala Lumpur
HONG KONGSimply Giving Limited
Unit 2002, The Hennessy,
256 Hennessy Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Spreading the word about online fundraising and how we can make a difference!
- Lawyer to run in six-day Sahara desert race again to raise fund
- Refugee toddler in Malaysia with six months left to live needs RM300,000 for liver transplant
- The Future Is Female: Making kindness viral
- MYGiving champions a global giving movement in Malaysia
- Cheryl Low and Ellen Chua of SimplyGiving on #MYGiving: Women in Tech
- Online Fundraising Platform and Social Enterprise, SimplyGiving, Joins the Global Giving Movement, #GivingTuesday
- SimplyGiving Back to the Community
- Intelligent energy management startup wins She Loves Tech Singapore 2019
- Jumpstarter HK Top 8 Finalist. SimplyGiving vs Instarem, Fintech Category.
- Malaysian Youths to raise RM1million for Social Good!
- SimplyGiving on the Road - September 2017
- SimplyGiving Spotlight on Victoria Wisniewski Otero
- Malaysians generously crowdfunding to rebuild a poor orphanage after their home was burnt down
- How Excluded Hong Kong Communities are Receiving a Boost of Support from Crowdfunding
- SimplyGiving on the Road - June 2017
- SimplyGiving’s Personal Fundraising Product launches in HK
- The Performance Series 2017
- SimplyGiving on the Road - March 2017
- Online Fundraising for Social Businesses made easy in Singapore
- SimplyGiving on the Road - December 2016
- SimplyGiving on the Road - November 2016
- SimplyGiving on the Road - October 2016
- SimplyGiving on the Road - September 2016
- SimplyGiving Regional Winners And Talent Unleashed
- SimplyGiving helps street canvassers move online
- Online donation startup SimplyGiving seeks 2nd round funding